Happy New Year and Wish you a Very Prosperous Year of 2014!
As new year arrived, we see the market is getting very active with different marketing activities. We are excited and honoured to have joint events with PayPal on Jan 16 and Google + Apps King on Jan 22. There are limited seats and feel free to register early.
I am also very honoured to have accepted the invitation of the appointment by Hang Seng Management College staring in January, 2014 as guest lecturer in the School of Communication for their new Module “Digital Public Relations” of Bachelor of Journalism and Communication (Honours) Programme.
Mobile Marketing with the aid of Social Media is the phenomenon that no Marketer can miss in 2013. This is the trend we really have to pay high attention and make things happen beautifully in 2014. There are 7 top priority tasks I can identify that we need to do in the very near future:
1. Is my corporate website Mobile Ready from 4 to 10 inches? i.e. iPhone, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Tab, iPad Air…
2. Are you already advertising on Google/Baidu/Bing (Yahoo) using Mobile Bidding setting?
3. Are you already advertising using location base filter or SMS for mobile devices?
4. Are your online advertisements having location or click-to-call extensions to increase conversion from mobile devices?
5. Are you purposely recruiting “loyal” members in your mobile database for future direct marketing?
6. Are you building a team of mobile customer service on the most popular mobile messaging platforms? i.e. WhatsApp/WeChat
7. Are you getting ready to enable “Online/Offline” integration at your physical shop through mobile devices? e.g. NFC, QR Code…
There are actually a lot of work to be done! All the best!!
If you have missed the chance to join HKTDC World SME Expo during the Facebook session (Dec 6, 2013) panel discussion, here is a photo of me speaking together Edmond Wong (Founder of MyDress), Arrow Guo (Head of SMB of Facebook, Greater China and South Asia) and we were interviewed by Francis Fong (Chairman of HKAIM). If you are interested to see more, please feel free to visit our Facebook page. www.facebook.com/adams.news
I look forward to connecting with you more in 2014. Have a great year!
Adams Company Limited